Layout

Monday, September 27, 2010

Cute Storage ideas on sale at Hancock Fabrics!

I have to let you all in on a little secret. Yesterday my neighbor and I took a trip to Michaels and I saw a huge "Clearance" sign hanging from the windows of Hancock Fabrics. I decided to check it out, as a I have some gift ideas that require me to get "crafty," and I wanted to see if any of the materials I needed were on sale. On my way out, I came across these super cute storage pieces on sale. I thought they'd be PERFECT to organize some of my cosmetics, especially since I've been looking for something to put my eye pencils and the brushes I use the most in. These are SO adorable, and such a stylish way to get organized! It said they were 50% off and they were originally $8, so I expected to spend about $4/piece. Wrong. And this is one of those times when you love it that you're wrong. They're only $2 each!! So I went back today and got the rest of them! They don't just have the design that I got, they also have pink zebra stripes and I believe some other animal prints, but I just loved these! Enjoy, and if you decide to venture out there and get some of your own, tell me what you used them for! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment